Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthday Boy and his Lady Friends

 

Wow.  He’s already one.  Where did the year go?  Look at this guy, does he not just scream “ladies baby”?   I thought so too.  So for his birthday I decided to invite all of his lady friends over.  He has girlfriends who where born with-in three months of him who all live in our neighborhood.  We kicked the Birthday celebration off with a little photo shoot of him with his girls.

IMG_7741IMG_7746IMG_7744IMG_7745

At first they weren’t too impressed with our “make the babies smile” efforts.  They were a hard bunch to crack!IMG_7723 A few gals took turns letting the birthday boy hold them.IMG_7730IMG_7731IMG_7736IMG_7737Check him out!  Hot Stuff.IMG_7739IMG_7753Darcy’s making the moves :)IMG_7754IMG_7759

Stay tuned – more Birthday fun & holiday weekend to come!

6 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

oh my gosh he is DARLING!!!!!

Lisa Weiler said...

oh that is so funny. watch out darcy!

Ali Snow said...

Love the hair. What cute little neighbor friends. Happy Birthday Soy Boy! I love you :)

Mom said...

Oh my Sawyer looks so grown up. His cheeks are so cute, he is so cute! I love you Sawyer

Mike said...

Way to go Sawyer. I think you are going to break a lot of hearts before you are done.

Jena said...

I love these pictures! So fun :)