Tuesday, April 26, 2011

If only all stars gave performances like this…..

I Love this.  I love this because she sings it SO amazingly well.  I love it because it’s already one of my favorite songs.  I love it because it’s a super star singing an uplifting, spiritual song to a room full of other super stars.  That had to have taken courage.  Go Carrie.  It gives me chills when everyone starts standing up in the second verse and you can see the audience members tearing up.  I’m sure there was such a strong spirit.  Oh, if only all stars sang these kind of songs with this kind of performance every now and again….what a world it would be.  Rihanna, Brittney, Pink….take a lesson.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Love love loved that and everything about it.

The Harrisons said...

That was great Cheryl. Thanks for sharing! I got teary-eyed too!

DC Diva said...

I was totally going to put this on my next Fabulous Right Now! Loved it.

Codi said...

beautiful!

Michael said...

AMEN to you and Mrs. Underwood. WE used to frequently sing that song at P Risk meetings but not nearly as well as her.

Tracy Peterson said...

Oh my goodness I am bawling right now! Thanks for sharing! If only there were more role models like her in the celebrity world!

Heather said...

I got chills watching and listening to that! I love how moved everyone was by her powerful performance. Loved it- thanks for sharing!

george blogger said...

:) hope all star like you.