Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home to Utah

Okay I know I haven't blogged forever....but its because our internet connection is horrible in our new apartment and it's far too time-consuming now. But someone must have just moved in with a new wireless connection who hasn't set up a password yet, so for now we have a good connection....we'll see how long it lasts. If I don't blog again for another month though, you'll know why.


It was so great to go home to Utah for ten days last month. The only bummer is that Ryan couldn't come because of school. Here are some pics from the trip. Tom's homecoming was awesome. It was so good to see so many friends and family. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of Tom... but he looks great and his homecoming talk was fabulous. Good to have ya back bro... we're proud of you.

I love my grandpa! I hope to spend more time with him over Christmas.


Five of my seven nephews. They change so much in a year!


My precious, best girlfriends...so fun to see you girls!


Same group a year and a half earlier. I'm glad our friendship is long-lasting even though I only see you once a year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you blogged again. It was beginning to feel like a ghost town...You grandpa Bud is so cute! But Harley looks a bit demonic.

Tami H. said...

Cheryl,
so good to see my 4 nauvoo girls together and grown up- even lisa!