Friday, May 30, 2008

Moving Is Crappy

So I'm just really bugged that we have to move out of our apartment. Our apartment management is remodeling our apartment, so we couldn't re-sign for the next two years which we fully intended on doing when we moved in. This will be our third move in less than two years! We're only moving across town, but it's totally annoying because we've actually acquired quite of bit of stuff and furniture, and Ryan is really busy with his hospital rotations which means I am doing all the moving myself. Every day this week I have stuffed my car at night, gone to work, gone to the gym, gone to my new apartment to unload my car and then gone home filled it back up again. It is not fun. One of the worst parts is that they are making us repaint our apartment back to white. This is stupid on multiple accounts; one, it looks better the way it is now and two, why are we painting walls they are remodeling? If they aren't re-doing the walls....why aren't they? The walls have 40 years worth of holes and dings in them.

Lets all just take a moment to appreciate all the hard work Ryan and I put into decorating and fixing this place up only to leave 10 months later.

10 comments:

Lisa Weiler said...

dang gina...i'm sorry cheryl, your place really did look sooooo good too

Harley King said...

That sucks the big one. When we get our house I promise you can paint it and never re-paint it.

Kind of hope we can help you June 20th.

DC Diva said...

Moving SUCKS! I'm surprised you didn't mention the Angie factor in this post... which makes things even worse!

Amanda said...

Lame! I had no idea they were making you paint it back to white. I had fun picking out those colors with you guys last year, and your place looked so cute. Sorry I'm not there to help this time :(

Anonymous said...

You should just leave it and pretend you didn't know. And put a few extra holes in the walls on your way out.

Mom said...

Who is Miss Weiler's Health Class?

Anonymous said...

Ok ok, I had to create a blog for a project in one of my Education classes, hence the ridiculous name I've been posting under for some time. It is me, Rebecca Weiler.

Ali Snow said...

Hi Cheryl ... What is happening on June 20th? And how come everyone and there dog is one of your peeps except me? How do I sign up or qualify?
Love the paint job.
Love Dad

Ali Snow said...

How did Dad post under my name?

Tami H. said...

Just reading these comments, had me cracking up. Especially the who is miss weilers health class.
by the way, great colors, what a shame.