Sunday, February 1, 2009

Prom, Pregnant and Back to Blonde







Yesterday was so much fun!! My friend Robin got married, and then our 3rd annual Medical school Prom was last night. The wedding was beautiful and the Prom was a blast. Good times in Charlottesville!!




.









So I'm 17 weeks pregnant now and am so excited!!!! Things seem to be going well this time and I couldn't be happier about it. Tomorrow I find out the gender so stay tuned to find out. My mom and Wendy are convinced it's a girl. I'll be happy with either. Less than 24 hours to go.









13 comments:

Mom said...

Cher Bear,
You look so beautiful and so good as a blondie again. I see the belly and I can hardly wait for tomorrow's news.
Mom

Mom said...

Hey cheryl,
Good to see you blonde again. my bet is it's a boy. Let me known tomorrow

The Olsons said...

Yay!!! Cheryl and Ryan that is soo exciting! You will make wonderful parents. We think it's a boy. Let us know if we're right! You look great Cheryl! I love that dress!!!

Ali Snow said...

I feel like a smuck. Did you have to buy a new belt? I'm sorry if you did. I really like the dress though. For some reason I thought it was black. I have planning time tomorrow starting at 12:40 my time so if you appointment is after that CALL ME! or call me and leave a message anyway. Love you!

Billy and Nikki said...

cheryl!!!!!!! I'm so so HAPPY for you guys. Congrats! Do you have any names picked out? I wish I could have seen you at the Christmas party. Congrats!

Lisa Weiler said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMOR!!!! I think it's gonna be a boooooy :)

Karie said...

Congrats, congrats! I am so happy for you Cheryl! We have to go shopping, once we both find out what we are having...I find out on Friday. :) Oh, and I love your hair right now! You look great as a blond!

Kristen said...

CHERYL! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.

Jill said...

Congratulations Cheryl! I can't wait to hear what you're having.

Lynnette said...

So CUTE! Love the belt! hehe

Doug and Leslie said...

You are such a cute pregnant person. I love the little belly and the dress was gorgeous

Sarah H said...

Yay. Congrats. So excited for you!

Desiree Bowen said...

Love the dress, love the hair, you are a hot pregnant soon to be momma!